- Air Con all Bedrooms
- Fridge with Ice Machine
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Sea View Terraces
- Sun Beds
- Sun Chairs
- Underfloor Heating
- Washing Machine
- Wrought Iron Oven and Stove
Vakkert hus – totalrenovert, 5 soverom, havutsikt terrasser, basseng og air con.
Les Passerilles is quite simply a stunning home – it makes the perfect holiday rental offering wonderful sea views, large terraces for outdoor dining, a fountain-pool to cool off in, air con all over the house, 5 bedrooms, a spacious living area, plenty of light and sunshine, attention to detail throughout and totally renovated. The oldest part of the house dates back 3-400 years, so you will find heaps of charm in this 225m2 mansion.
From the main entrance door, take 2 steps down and find yourself in a maze of open living space, which weaves through arches, pillars and glass doors. Here you will find the dining area, sitting room with large fireplace, conservatory, kitchen and utility area. There is a w.c on this level.
Large iron and glass doors open on to a sea view terrace split on 2 levels of approximately 20m2 each (4 steps between), which runs the entire length of house with a heated fountain-pool 3 x 2.10m – 1m10 deep and located at the far corner of the terrace. There is a summer kitchen with sink and plancha, parasols, pergola, outdoor shower, sun chairs, outdoor furniture and lighting. Orange and lemon trees and colourful plants decorate this wonderful space.
– Bedroom 1 – Twin beds or put together to make a double bed of 160cm – air con – window.
– Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom with 180cm double bed – fireplace with comfy seating – fitted wardrobes – air con – 2 double glass doors open onto another sea view terrace (24m2) with outdoor furniture. Again the terrace runs the entire length of house, note that the far end of the terrace is overlooked by the terrace of another property.
– Bathroom – Stunning bathroom with black and white checked marble floor tiles and white and chrome bathroom suite: free standing bath, shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Black iron doors with frosted glass offer access to the first floor terrace.
– Bedroom 3 – 160cm bed – air con – fireplace – window – cement floor tiles.
– Bedroom 4 – Charming bedroom under the eaves with beams and fireplace – air con – 2 sea view windows – 160cm bed.
– Bathroom – Walk in shower, w.c and wash hand basin – soft beiges and greys with small black and white tiles on shower floor. Sky light.
– Bedroom 5 – 160cm bed – ensuite bathroom with shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin. Large room with fireplace – air con – opens onto its own private, sea view terrace around 9m2 with wooden decking.
Les Passerelles is a real treasure neatly tucked away off the village main street accessed through a pretty, iron gateway with leafy greenery entwined overhead – a cobbled pathway takes you directly to the impressive entrance door. South west facing, the house is flooded with sunlight and enjoys sea views to Cap d’Antibes.
Only a 5 minute walk to the town below and situated close to the free shuttle bus stop. Unload your car very close to the house.
|Fra||Til||Prise (per uke)|
|01/04/2023||20/05/2023||€2990 per uke/€480 per natt|
|20/05/2023||23/09/2023||€3190 per uke/€510 per natt|
|23/09/2023||28/10/2023||€2990 per uke/€480 per natt|